HGV Tracking, Lorry and Truck tracking with GPS
Whether you manage a single lorry or a fleet of HGVs with hundreds of units, Unitracker’s truck and lorry vehicle trackers can help you effectively manage and track your fleet. The advanced system of GPS tracking lets you track your vehicles and keep tabs on staff productivity so you know exactly where your vehicles are and how efficiently your workforce is performing. On top of that, you also get features like rerouting lost drivers and reduce the time required to carry out administration checks.
Why should you use HGV tracking?
- Fuel: One of the areas where most of a fleet business’ money goes is the fuel costs that’s why it is vital that you cut down on unnecessary fuel costs. Effective tracking and managing of HGVs can help you reduce your fuel costs by anywhere between 15% to 30% or even more.
- Tracking and Monitoring: Let your customers view their delivery vehicles online so they know exactly when their parcels and consignments will arrive. It will not only bring them the peace of mind but also offer them an incentive to use you for future deliveries.
- Productivity: With Unitracker’s products and solutions, your business can post a productivity increase of 10 % to 25% and even higher. This has been the standard productivity increase amongst our customers.
- Avoid Penalties: Monitor your employees’ driving habits to make sure that they are adhering to the best driving practices. It does not only help you retain the value of company cars but also prevent paying hefty penalties through traffic fines.
Who should use HGV and Truck Tracking?
Unitracker offers the best of tracking products and solutions that are available in the market to lorries, heavy goods, and trucking businesses. The businesses that can benefit from our products and solutions the most are as follows:
Why choose Unitracker?
- Freight transporters: The tracking solutions we provide are invaluable to businesses and operators that manage multiple HGVs, lorries, and trucks. While transporting goods, cargo, and consignments, it is vital that you provide your customers with a peace of mind by giving them the facility to monitor the vehicles carrying their goods in real-time.
- Consumer goods Industry: For businesses that only offer freight transport as a value-added or a side service, it is challenging to find the time and resource to handle it properly. With Unitracker’s products and solutions, you can automate the freight transport aspect of your business with minimal effort from your end.
- Best customer support: Unitracker is committed to providing the best customer support in the market to ensure that our customers get the best out of our products and solutions. Our job doesn’t end with making a sale, it is an ongoing process during which we provide with all the support, guidance, and help you need.
- Simple-to-use Platform: With Unitracker solutions, you have full access to a rich-featured but simple-to-use platform through which you can do more in lesser time. Whether it is viewing your vehicles’’ location in real-time or ensuring that your drivers are adhering to the best driving behaviour, we have got you covered.
- Personalized Reporting: With Unitracker solutions, you can select the aspects of your business on which you need the reports. Use our graphic reports to find areas to cut costs and receive mileage reports to ensure that your company assets are holding their value.
- Coverage: Unitracker products and solutions also come with optional SIM cards so you don’t lose coverage when they exit a particular area. You can keep receiving reports even when your vehicles are in some of the remotest parts of the country.
- Upgrades: Unitracker is constantly working to roll out upgrades into its’ systems so our customers can do more with lesser time. We regularly roll out upgrades without requiring that you sign a new contract.
- Installation: Unitracker is committed to helping you keep your vehicles on the road for as long as possible. For this reason, the installation experts at Unitracker only need minutes to install our devices to your fleet in the shortest amount of time possible.
HGV and Truck Tracking FAQs
Unitracker professionals have decades of experience in the HGV and trucking industry. The knowledge and experience they gained over the years helped us ensure that we curated our services in a way that helped solve the problems fleet managers face on a daily basis. As a business that receives enquiries every few minutes, we go to great lengths to ensure our customers and also potential customers have the information they need to better manage their fleet. Here we have compiled a list of the most popular questions we receive. If your question is not listed below, reach out to us and we will respond with an answer as soon as possible.
What is an HGV tracker?
An HGV tracker is a compact device that is installed in your vehicles such as HGVs, trucks, and lorries. These devices link up seamlessly with our software platform and provide important pertinent telematics information such as the speeds at which your vehicles are travelling and their location in real-time.
What is HGV telematics?
Telematics is when a control centre or your office receives data from a source located miles away. The tracking software Unitracker provides can be used as an example of telematics. Our devices installed in HGVs read data from the trucks and send them to your monitoring platform. This does not only provide the fleet managers with crucial insights but also help you reroute your lost drivers, help them find the most convenient routes, and letting your customers track their deliveries online.
What makes Unitracker the best HGV tracker?
The reason why Unitracker’s tracking system is the best solution available in the market is that it is the most advanced system available in the market today. On top of that, the way our software receives, interprets, and presents data is unlike any other solution in the market. We do the hard work at the back end so you have a rich-featured simple-to-use platform on yours.
Through Unitracker’s GPS trackers, you can receive information about your vehicles in real-time and know where they are located and how they are being driven. We have the right solutions available for businesses that want to cut back on the fines they have to pay or just want to monitor the driving behaviour of their drivers to reduce the liability posed to their businesses.
What tracking software should I use?
Our software platform is what has made us the market leader in the HGV tracking industry. We have poured years worth of experience into our software program to offer fleet managers a convenient way to monitor, track, and manage their vehicles. Our developers are constantly working to better our software programs to add new features and make it simpler to use.
The mobile applications we offer on the iOS and Android platform are prime examples of our commitment to making it easy for fleet managers to remotely manage their fleets. Whether you have a single unit or manage a fleet comprising of hundreds of vehicles in your fleet, you can view all the relevant information through your smartphone.
How to install HGV trackers?
Unitracker trackers come in a compact size so that they can be installed discreetly. Just give us a time and place that is the most convenient for you and we will send engineers who will install the devices on your vehicles in no time.
Can I use a tracking device in other vehicles?
Yes. If you need to take a tracker out from one of your vehicles to use it on another one, just let us know and we will send the engineers to do the installation for you.
Can GPS tracker be used for fleet management?
The fleet management system Unitracker offers is a leading fleet management system in the market today. Our intelligent software with simple user interface works on all modern devices with minimal to no required training. To get a taste of our services, get in touch with us today and order a free trial.
What is the cost of HGV trackers?
How much our products and services cost depend in part on what the customers need. We have different packages and solutions available for fleets of different sizes. To discuss how much would our solutions and products cost you, we suggest you get in touch with us to receive a free quote.
Do you offer free HGV tracking trials?
We offer a free trial of our services so that you can get a taste of our services and products before you commit to purchasing them. We strongly believe that once you try our services, you will roll on to the paid version of our services.