Van Trackers with GPS
Unitracker uses state-of-the-art tracking technology to better manage your van drivers and to give you insights using which you can improve your business efficiency and keep track of operational costs. Cutting down man-hours by automating time-consuming tasks like keeping timesheets frees up dozens of hours over the course of a month that your staff can use to focus on more important tasks.
Why use van tracking?
It is only natural to ask why you should be using Unitracker’s van tracking system in the first place. Here are a few reasons why you should:
- Tracking your employees: Using Unitracker’s solutions, you can keep tabs on whereabouts of all your drivers, which makes it easier for the operator and fleet manager to dispatch job to the driver closest to the job location to cut down on the fuel costs and to carry out tasks more efficiently. Once all is done, you can use the automated timesheets to find out how many hours each of your drivers worked.
- Back up invoices: Our systems record all crucial data up until your drivers make the delivery so you have pertinent evidence for invoicing and to resolve any disputes that may arise in the future.
- Avoid Penalties: Ensure HMRC compliance and avoid fines and penalties by having a proper system that keeps an accurate record of your private and business mileage.
- Increase your revenue: Using our intelligent software, you can accurately predict how much a particular job would cost you. Having such a system in place allows for better planning, improved efficiency, and higher revenues for your company.
Should I use Van Tracking?
A number of businesses from across the country use our services. Regardless of the industry, your business operates in, if you manage vans, Unitracker solutions can deliver plenty of benefits. Most common customer types that we deal with include the following:
- Site services: Service providers such as electricians, plumbers, locksmiths, and even builders usually operate through vans are thus the recipient of Unitracker’s van tracking services.
- Delivery services: Courier and delivery companies that use vans to deliver goods use vans on a daily basis. Unitracker helps delivery businesses track their drivers and record events-related data.
Should I use Unitracker?
Unitracker is committed to serving its’ customers right and provides a customer service experience unseen in the tracking industry. For businesses that have to manage vans on a daily basis, Unitracker offers a dashboard that provides complete reporting and intelligent insight into their business operation. It doesn’t only help you better manage your fleet of vans but also frees up your time to focus on the more important aspects of your business.
- Reporting and Recording Data: Unitracker’s system provides a simple-to-use and easy-to-understand system that gives you crucial insights into your business just you don’t have to spend hours trying to make sense of the plethora of data in front of you.
- Automated alerts: You have the option to set up automated email alerts for a range of events. Whether you want to stay on top of your drivers’ whereabouts or stay updated on the status of your vehicle, Unitracker makes it easy to set alerts so you stay on top of your operations.
- Coverage: Unitracker offers sim cars that work all across the nation even in rural areas that typically have lower signal coverage than urban areas ensuring that data transmission never stops.
- Customer service: We have a dedicated customer service team that is available around the clock to answer your questions and queries.
- Upgrades: From time to time, Unitracker rolls out updates to its’ systems, which are automatically installed on your platform with no costs to be paid.
- Installation: Unitracker engineers and technicians come to the place of your choosing at a time that is the most convenient for you to install our tracking devices. Each installation takes only a few minutes so you don’t even have to ground your fleet for so long.
Van Tracking FAQs
Unitracker’s professionals have been in the tracking industry for decades and understand the customer’s requirements, their expectations, and the solutions that help them. We are available at all hours to answer your questions and queries. Below we have compiled a list of questions that we get asked most often. If your question is not listed below, get in touch with us and we will respond shortly.
What are van trackers?
Van trackers are devices that are installed onto vans to track how your drivers are driving them and provide you with a range of telematics data.
What makes Unitracker the best van tracker?
Unitracker uses the state-of-the-art tracking technology that does not only help you monitor your van fleet but also provide visual data to better understand your business. The detailed reports that Unitracker’s software produces can be used to make better business decisions and to improve overall business efficiency.
What is your van tracking software?
We use an industry leading software system that was specifically made for tracking vehicles. The immersion of the latest technology and our industry expertise means we can deliver features and services to our customers that other service providers cannot. Through our software system, we deliver pertinent data insights and benefits that fleet managers crave the most.
How are your van trackers installed?
Our engineers can install our van trackers discreetly within a matter of minutes. Just tell us the time and place of your choosing and we will send a team of engineers to show up at your doorstep to install the trackers onto your fleet. Since a tracker can be installed within a matter of minutes, you don’t need to halt your operations for hours.
What if I want to install a van tracker to a different van?
Once you have installed the van tracker on a particular van, you have the option to take it out of it and put in into another one. If you would like to do so, just give us a call and we will send our engineers to do this for you.
How can GPS van tracker help with fleet management?
That is the whole purpose of our services. Rather than just provide monitoring services, we offer ways to measure the usage and performance of your vehicles. Our intelligent software then analyses this data to make sense of it and presents detailed reports and crucial insights to help you better manage your business.
Who can use van trackers?
No matter how big or small the size of your fleet is. We serve businesses with as little as 2 vans and companies with fleets with hundreds of units. Anyone who wants to monitor the location of their vans and track their usage can benefit from using van trackers. Regardless of the nature of your industry, if you operate vans on a daily basis, using van trackers can only deliver added benefits.
What is the cost of van trackers?
The cost of van trackers depends on the number of units you install. To receive a personalized quote, just get in touch with us and we will send you the exact cost.
What if I want to try a van tracker before I buy it?
Unitracker offers a free trial version of its’ services. You can try them for a particular length of time and see whether or not they deliver the benefits you expected. Once you have tried our services out to get a taste, you then have the option to roll onto the paid version of our services.
Get in touch with us to receive a personalized quote from Unitracker and take control of your business today.